Monday, February 13, 2012

Tomorrow...


You call it valentines day, I call it Tuesday! I am indifferent about this day because why? Saint Valentine's Day, commonly shortened to Valentine's Day,is a holiday observed on February 14 honoring one or more early Christian martyrs named Saint Valentine. I don't really know where the flowers, cards, chocolates and colour red sprouted from and thus, me=indifferent!
Maybe its because it has never really had an impact on me...oh well, i still think if you love someone, you should show them everyday how much and not just on this particular day i have no idea why it really exists. Don't get me wrong, i don't hate it necessarily, i think though that its a tad bit overrated. But hey, that's just me.
For those in relationships, have a fabolous valentine's day. You could share your chocolate though with the less fortunate, i think a).I'll be in bed all day watching movies b).Go to a children's home and help out c).Succumb to the pressure and find me a valentine(lol). But haha, to my single counterparts...

No comments:

Post a Comment