Saturday, August 4, 2012

Of late...


I am a different person; I have learned a lot these past few months and made a few positive changes i must say.

I used to be sort of an introvert, keeping to myself and being really private about stuff. Of late, i have learned to express myself, talk about what i like and don't like, say something when something needs to be said instead of bottling it up.

My policy in life has always been, 'don't ask, don't tell' and still live by it, but if you ask, i am honest. Slightly on the borderline of blunt but honest. Of late, will tell you exactly what i think in a nice way.

Everyone has some pride, of late, i have learned to take it down a notch.

I never understood why i had to compromise while i could have things done my way. Of late, i have learned to let other people in, negotiate and reach a compromise where everyone is happy.

I used to run away at the slightest sight of trouble coming my way. Of late, i have learned to face my troubles head on sought them out and move on all smiles.

I worried about everything and everyone even society and what not. Of late, i worry less and keep my spirits high.

I used to over think and plan everything. Of late, i take it a day at time and appreciate everything as it comes.

I used to judge people at first sight and do away with them just on basis of first impression. Of late, i appreciate people more and give myself time to know them.

I never gave people second chances, you pissed me off once and that was that. Of late i have learned to overlook the minor negatives, replace them with major positives and give people a second chance.

I was very short tempered and impatient. Of late, i have learned to be slow to anger and patient...things don't always have to go by my schedule or on cue.

Why you ask? Keep it here, will let you in on my next post....xoxo!
You just might have to expand the pic below, sorry for that. Trust me though, it's worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment