Monday, September 3, 2012

What if?


Allow me to use my blog today as a diary of sorts, it's a form of therapy and i think i need it.
I am in a dilemma, i like someone terribly but my mind won't stop thinking about a lot. My heart is all in though *sigh* I am an over-thinker by birth, can't help it.
Ok, i met him a while back, like three or four years ago. He is a friend of a friend, on my 20th birthday(i.e four years ago) he was there, i thought he was cute and he is...damn! From then on we hang out, my friend invited me everywhere and of course cutie was there too.
It's always been hard, um what i mean to say is that, there is this weirdness i dunno where it stems from, probably because i like him too much. I get shy around people i like and maybe that is why he thinks i don't like him as much as i do which is a lot. Those people who make your heart skip beats *sigh*
So anyway, in the three years we dated different people but deep down i knew i liked this one guy. Of late though, we are finally on the same page but jus can't seem to know where to start... We know we like each other, i hope it works out in the end because that is all i want.
Now that i have let the world know, hope you too can get convinced love...xx(secretly wishing that you don't see this post...lol) But if you do...well, what if?

No comments:

Post a Comment