Tuesday, January 17, 2012

My take...what to wear 2012!


Been a while since i wrote anything fashion related so pardon me if I'm a little off, still i think 'fashion fades but style is eternal' depends on how you pair your outfits.

1.We all did the boyfriend blazer ay? So, in 2011 it was typically your boyfriend's/ Old man's blazer(for some of us). Now, it has to be a bit more fitting as compared to the loose fitting ones you had. The best part is that you don't have to go out shopping, just take the one you own to the tailor let him slim it for you and voila...


2. Did you know that red and pink can go together? I didn't either but when i saw this pin-up, I just had to...


3. I do jewellery but not a big fan of necklaces, however i would kill for a vintage one with a really long chain and pendant that falls right above my stomach!


4. African printed top. Not really into african prints but Karla pulls this one off effortlessly...


5. Doctor bag, in whatever size, shape or colour...


And it is January, really hot month, we should do more of skirts, shorts and dresses plus i think its time jeans were phased out...xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment