Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Mumbo jumbo...

I woke unusually happy today...and no I didn't get laid yesterday, I didn't wake up to a cute good morning text and it wasn't a sweet dream either. Frankly, i do not know why but it feels good. Anyhow, to bring you up to speed with my life....I cut my hair and dyed it, not red the colour i wanted but close to it. It's called strawberry by my salonist...a mix of red and purple and I love it. I am losing weight and i do not know why, no i haven't been to the gym ever, and no I am not working out but i have a really weird eating pattern and habit, must be it. I have lost ten kilos so far....whoop!

I am alive and well, the new year is looking good, apart from chasing my supervisor up and down everywhere so i can finally finish my project and graduate...#sigh# I have lost love, again goes to my list of the "one's that got away" I am sad, but life must go on aye? Yeah, don't ask where I am going with all of this, another day another morning and really had nothing prepared prior...my apologies. I think i need a holiday, in some sandy island far away like Anguilla from everything and everyone i know.

I am trying to cut down on my drinking, not really a resolution don't want to give that title because then it will be hard to fulfill, let's just say it's a goal i am trying to reach. I am doing pretty well so far, but my cousin and sister are tempting me because they left a bottle of whiskey and sambuca in my room over the weekend after my sister's birthday. The good thing is that I haven't touched them and I am not going to, not because they are not open yet, they are but i am teaching myself self restraint also i.e I can wait till Saturday....hopefully.

Weirdly, I  did not make any resolutions this year. I did not remember to and honestly i did not have any to make. Because let's face it, we rarely fulfill them and by the second week or so you have totally forgotten that you had made any to begin with. I am not perfect but sometimes habit is hard to break, I'm just saying. Speaking of habit, i hope to break the habit of smoking a cigarette or two while drinking, and so far so good.
No binge drinking, no urge to smoke.

Finally, i have someone who asked to write anonymously as a guest writer here. I'll put up his post tomorrow, at least there will something here for you to read...enjoy the sunny Tuesday afternoon, I'm out! Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment